Chika Oil for plaque and tartar
Combat calcified plaque and soften hardened tartar with just a few drops of Chika Oil on your pet’s food and water. Oral health care can be this easy!
- Dropper makes it easy to control the amount and ensures for mess-free usage.
- Convenient, stress-free solution for pets that dislike toothbrushes.
- Multiple methods of application to choose according to you and your pet’s preferences.
How to Use:
- To combat tartar, put a few drops (according to pet weight):
(a) on food as toppings;
(b) in water to encourage water consumption;
(c) apply directly to the oral cavity with gauze.
- Store and use at room temperature between 1~30℃, keep away from humidity or direct sunlight. Use within 6 months of opening.
- Rub onto gum line to soften tartar for pets requiring intensive dental care.
- Use no more than 3 drops per day, use within 6 months of opening.
- Store and use at room temperature between 1~30℃, keep away from humidity or direct sunlight.
Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Spirulina Extract, Propolis Extract, Hemp Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Clove Bud Oil, Carrot Oil, Vitamin E, Lactoferrin, Lysozyme, Papain, Lecithin, Vitamin Mineral Pro
Crude Protein: min. 0.4%
Crude Fat: min. 76.9%
Crude Fibre: max. 4%
Raw Minerals: max. 2%
Calcium: min. 0.07%
Water: max. 2%
Pet Body Weight
Amount Per Use
Less than 3kg
2 to 3 drops
3kg to 5kg
3 to 4 drops
5 to 6 drops
- Do not feed to young animals under 3 months of age.
- Store in a dry, cool place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Adjust feeding amount according to size and weight of your pet.
- This is a pet-only treat, do not feed as a staple food or for any other purposes.
- If your pet has food sensitivity or allergies, please check the ingredients list and consult your vet before use.
- Consult vet before use on pets with pre-existing medical issues.
- For animal use only, not intended for human use.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If any negative reaction occurs, stop use immediately and consult your vet.
- Expires 12 months from Manufacture Date (as shown on product).
Made in Korea