Chika Dental Oil Pen to help soften tartar
Buildup of plaque and tartar can lead to gum disease, enamel loss, and tooth decay. Fret not, dental care for your pets can be easy! Click to release dental oil onto the silicone applicator, and massage to combat calcified plaque and soften hardened tartar!
- Designed and made in Korea. Patent-pending
- 45° angled brush tip to reach teeth easily
- Soft TPU toothbrush bristles for hygienic, safe and gentle brushing
- Air-tight module designed for safe and easy storage.
- Easy to wash and clean - simply rinse bristles with clean, room temperature water then dry completely and cover with cap tightly.
How to Use:
Open the toothbrush cap. Click the button at the bottom until oil appears.
※ When using it for the first time, click until oil appears (10 or more times).
- Gently massage your pet’s teeth and gums with the bristles.
- Rinse bristles with clean, room temperature water. Dry completely, cover cap tightly and store in dark, dry and cool (1~30℃) conditions. Use within 6 months of opening.
- Rub onto gum line to soften tartar for pets requiring intensive dental care.
- Use no more than 3 drops per day, use within 6 months of opening.
- Store and use at room temperature between 1~30℃, keep away from humidity or direct sunlight.
- Due to the use of natural ingredients, colour variation and inconsistency may occur.
Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Spirulina Extract, Propolis Extract, Hemp Seed Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Rice Bran Oil, Clove Bud Oil, Carrot Oil, Vitamin E, Lactoferrin, Lysozyme, Papain, Lecithin, Vitamin Mineral Pro
Crude Protein: min. 0.4%
Crude Fat: min. 76.9%
Crude Fibre: max. 4%
Raw Minerals: max. 2%
Calcium: min. 0.07%
Water: max. 2%
Pet Body Weight
Amount Per Use
Less than 3kg
2 to 3 drops
3kg to 5kg
3 to 4 drops
5 to 6 drops
- Do not feed to young animals under 3 months of age.
- Store in a dry, cool place and avoid direct sunlight.
- Adjust feeding amount according to size and weight of your pet.
- This is a pet-only treat, do not feed as a staple food or for any other purposes.
- If your pet has food sensitivity or allergies, please check the ingredients list and consult your vet before use.
- Consult vet before use on pets with pre-existing medical issues.
- For animal use only, not intended for human use.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- If any negative reaction occurs, stop use immediately and consult your vet.
- Expires 12 months from Manufacture Date (as shown on product).
Made in Korea