Chika Toothbrush Pen for Cats
Buildup of plaque and tartar can lead to gum disease, enamel loss, and tooth decay. Brush your cat's teeth with ease: click to release toothpaste onto the silicone applicator, and brush away!
Remove stains and tartar from the surface of teeth while preventing plaque build-up, binding of bacteria, and harmful substances. 5-seconds brushing a day keeps dental issues at bay!
- Designed and made in Korea. Patent-pending
- 45° angled brush tip to reach teeth easily
- Soft TPU toothbrush bristles for hygienic, safe and gentle brushing
- Air-tight module designed for safe and easy storage.
- Easy to wash and clean - simply rinse bristles with clean, room temperature water then dry completely and cover with cap tightly.
How to Use:
- Open the toothbrush cap. Click the button at the bottom until toothpaste appears.
※ When using it for the first time, click until toothpaste appears (10 or more times).
- Gently massage your cat’s teeth and gums with the bristles.
- Rinse bristles with clean, room temperature water. Dry completely, cover cap tightly and store in dark, dry and cool (1~30℃) conditions. Use within 6 months of opening.
- Shake well before use. Rub onto gum line to deodorise, condition and clean teeth and gums for healthy fresh breath.
- Use no more than 3 drops per day, use within 6 months of opening.
- Store and use at room temperature between 1~30℃, keep away from humidity or direct sunlight.
- Due to the use of natural ingredients, colour variation and inconsistency may occur.
Water, Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Glycine, Hydrated Silica, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Alginate, Citric Acid, Heavy Calcium Carbonate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Chitosan, Taurine, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Propolis Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida Sporophyll Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Maltodextrin, Modified food starch, Silicon Dioxide.
Consult your vet before use for kittens under 3 months, pregnant or senior cats; cats with oral, heart or kidney disease; diabetes, blood pressure or gastrointestinal disorders.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- For animal use only, not intended for human use.
- If any negative reaction occurs, stop use immediately and consult your vet.
- Expires 24 months from Manufacture Date (as shown on product).
Made in Korea