Chika Water for Oral Health
Improve your pet’s oral health and strengthen their gums while inhibiting growth of harmful bacteria in their oral cavity. Simply pour in water or over food!
- Maintain and strengthen your pet’s oral health
- Inhibit growth of harmful bacteria
- Convenient, stress-free solution for pets that dislike toothbrushes.
- Improves hydration by increasing water intake.
How to Use:
- Dilute (according to pet weight) with water.
- Feed immediately after opening and consume within 24 hours. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
- Store opened, unused product in the refrigerator. Use within 6 months of opening.
- Use no more than the recommended amount per day.
- Dilute with a small amount of water to encourage quicker consumption.
- As a general guide, the recommended daily water intake for pets are:
- Cats: approximately 50ml per 1kg of body weight.
- Dogs: approximately 80ml per 1kg of body weight.
- Alternative usage: sprinkle powder (according to pet weight) over food. Consume within 24 hours.
- Store and use at room temperature between 1~30℃, keep away from humidity or direct sunlight.
Beef, Carrot, Apple, Yoghurt, Cabbage, Lactoferrin, Papain, Lysozyme, Rosemary Extract, Coconut Oil, Beta Glucan, Vitamin Mineral Pro
Crude Protein: min. 62.3%
Crude Fat: min. 5.2%
Crude Fibre: max. 0.5%
Raw Minerals: max. 3.9%
Calcium: min. 0.2%
Water: max. 9.9%
Pet Body Weight
Amount Per Use
Less than 3kg
3kg to 5kg
- Do not feed to young animals under 3 months of age.
- Adjust feeding amount according to size and weight of your pet.
- This is a pet-only treat, do not feed as a staple food or for any other purposes.
- If your pet has food sensitivity or allergies, please check the ingredients list and consult your vet before use.
- Consult vet before use on pets with pre-existing medical issues.
- For animal use only, not intended for human use.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not feed if it smells bad or if swelling is suspected.
- Beware of sharp stick tips and edges.
- If any negative reaction occurs, stop use immediately and consult your vet.
- Expires 12 months from Manufacture Date (as shown on product).
Each box contains 10 sachet.
Made in Korea