F10SC / F10SCXD Veterinary Disinfectant
F10SCXD Has the same broad spectrum of kill as F10SC Disinfectant. It has added detergent to give it the ability to be a ‘one-step’ product for light duty cleaning and disinfection. For washing and scrubbing.
- Non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-irritating to the skin
- Tested safe for use in households with pet
- Leaves no stains and can be used on any surfaces
- Do not use directly on pet.
- Do not mix with soap or other chemicals.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and pets.
*Do note that this product is Concentrated and needs to be diluted with water before use.
DOSAGE AND DIRECTIONS FOR USE
For F10SC VETERINARY DISINFECTANTS clear away debris and rinse surfaces, then apply as below :
– Environmental general disinfection dilute 1:500 (2 ml / 1lt water)
– High level disinfection (including fungal spores) dilute 1:250 (4 ml / 1lt water)
– Resistant viruses and bacterial spores dilute 1:100 (10 ml / 1lt water)
– Sterilisation of instruments/equipment dilute 1:100 (10 ml / 1lt water)
Size: 200ml / 1 Litre