A proprietary blend of herbs and pre/probiotics that targets, soothes and replenishes the lining of the gut, fights yeast and combats unhealthy bacteria.
Gut Soothe offers digestive and immune support and can ease the effects of diet transitions. Any of the following symptoms could indicate your animal needs support to decrease inflammation in the gut:
- Bladder Infections
- Lung Issues
- Acid Reflux
Gut Soothe is also fantastic for diet transitioning.
|Daily Serving (Teaspoon)|
|0.45 - 2.27kg||1/4 tsp|
|2.72 - 6.8kg||1/2 tsp|
|6.9 - 17.7kg
|18.1 - 26.8kg||1 tsp|
|27.2 - 40.4kg||1.5 tsp|
|40.8kg and above||2 tsp|
Directions: Add to dog's food once per day. (0.625 cc = 1/8 tsp)
In chronic cases where symptoms do not begin to improve within 10 days, it is best to consult your veterinarian.
Please note: Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, discontinue use and consult your veterinarian.
Aloe - healing effect
- used for constipation
- used for GI irritation
Marshmallow Root - similar benefits to slippery elm
- phagocytosis (cells engulf bacteria or dead cell tissue)
L-Glutamine Amino Acid - building block of protein
- promotes digestive health
- promotes brain health
- promotes muscle growth
- fights cancer
- helps with high blood sugar
- acts as a band-aid to prevent further damage
- balances mucous production
N-Acetylglucosamine (fermented cornstarch) - found naturally in the mucous membranes of digestive, urinary and respiratory tracts
- helps support the production of glycoproteins
- supports the structural integrity of respiratory tract, digestive tract and urinary tract
- protects against invading organisms
Larch Arabinogalactan - prebiotic
- supports colon health
- used as an adjunct to cancer treatment
- stimulates immune system
- blocks metastasis of tumour cells
Multi Strain Probiotic Blend- rebalances gut flora
- inhibits yeast growth
- blocks adhesion sites of pathogens
- enhances immune responses
- prevents/treats diarrhea
- maintains the integrity of intestinal tract
- prevents/treats UTI
- decreases side effects of antibiotics
Size: 52g powder
Made in Canada
What is the difference between Gut Soothe and Healthy Gut?
Both products have the same base - the pre and probiotic blend that makes up our Love Bugs product.
Gut Soothe has the added herbal components that target inflammation and can soothe the mucosal lining.
Healthy Gut has the added digestive enzyme components.