Oxyfresh Dental Gel for Dogs and Cats
It's no secret that pets don't like going to the vet. Be their hero by keeping their teeth in tip-top shape right there at home. Our pet toothpaste is formulated to deliver cleaner teeth, remove plaque, condition and deodorize gums, and deliver the best pet fresh breath possible. Plus it is tasteless and odorless!
- CLEANS TEETH – To keep your pet's smile in great shape, we formulated our toothpaste with Oxygene® to break down the bacteria that leads to plaque and tartar, leaving healthier teeth and gums with regular use.
- FRESHENS BREATH – We're talking about molecular-level breath control here folks. Our proprietary ingredient Oxygene® works on contact to break down bad breath compounds and make them disappear. No other pet toothpaste has it!
- SO EASY – To brush or not to brush? You decide the answer! Rub the gel along your pet's gumline and let their tongue do the rest! Or if you want to brush their teeth, apply to a fingerbrush or toothbrush.
- FLAVOR FREE – Forget masking doggie breath with fake chicken, mint, clove & other odd flavors. Our gel is completely flavor free, so your pet will actually sit still & not try to chew up the brush ... or your finger.
- IT WORKS – If you've tried everything else, you might as well try something that works! Trusted by pet parents to clean dog and cat teeth and just like all of Oxyfresh products, it is made in the U.S.A. with only the highest quality ingredients.
We took the best of science and nature to bring your pet a better kind of fresh.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide (Oxygene), Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract
How to use?
Daily is best, of course!
Super versatile, you can apply this gel straight to your pet's gum line with your finger and let your pet's tongue do the rest! Or if you're an overachiever like us, apply a pearl-sized drop to a finger brush or pet toothbrush and gently brush their teeth & gums. (Be sure to give 'em a treat afterward – they love that.)
Pro Tip: If your cat won't let you touch its teeth, squeeze a little toothpaste on top of its paw and let them lick it off. Mission accomplished, fingers intact.