Soap-Free Sanitizing Wash for Pet Toys and Products
Made safe for pets (furbabies)
-Fragrance - free
-Eliminates 99.9% bacteria
Throwing away your pet's favorite toy that is dirty?
It is preventable! Now you can clean the toys with a peace of mind!
Is it necessary to wash our pet's toys?
A definite YES! Because toy is 1 of the top 10 items that contains the most bacteria in the household. It is also a breeding ground for a variety of bacteria such as fungus, yeast, mold, and even fecal contaminants like Escherichia Coli.
It is recommended to wash your pet's toys at least once a month.
1. Add 2 caps of soap-free sanitizing wash to 1L of water.
2. Soak item(s) and brush gently. Rinse well.
Unique Selling Points:
- Alcohol free but effective against 99.9% bacteria such as Escherichia Coli, Feline Calicivirus and Legionella Pneumophila.
- Safe for pets clothes, toys, beds and collars
- Able to sanitize, deodorize and remove dirt
Made in Singapore