Turmeric for Arthritis & General Well-being
Turmeric extract has anti-inflammatory and nutritive properties that increases overall vitality while helping support a variety of health conditions such as cancer, heart, and arthritis.
- Reduces inflammation of joints
- Pain-reducing properties
- Improves liver function
- Support heart and circulatory function
Properties of Turmeric
Health Benefits of Turmeric for Dogs
The active compound in turmeric is curcumin, which may be beneficial for dogs suffering from the following health issues:
- Autoimmune disease
- Heart and circulatory problems
- Liver disorders
- High LDL (bad) cholesterol levels
Healing Properties of Turmeric for Cats
- Helps arthritic conditions due to its anti-inflammatory properties and COX2 inhibitors
- Autoimmune disease support by improving the signaling pathways of immune cells
- Anti-cancer support due to its antioxidant properties
- Support for liver disorders through detoxification
- Heart condition support through improved circulation
- Helps to lower bad cholesterol (LDL) which cats are prone to
- Helps reduce the risk of blood clotting
To be taken twice daily. Determine your pet’s weight and then use the easy chart below to determine the correct dose. This is the minimum dosage.
Pet's Weight Dosage
0 - 6.9 kg = 0.5 ml
7 - 13 kg = 1.0 ml
14 - 20 kg = 1.5 ml
21 - 27 kg = 2.0 ml
28 - 34 kg = 2.5 ml
Over 34 kg = 3.0 ml
How to Administer: Shake well before use. The easiest method is to use the dropper provided and place the drops into your pet’s food or favorite treat. You can also use the dropper and squirt directly into the pet’s mouth.
Turmeric, Black pepper
All NHV Natural Pet Products are pure herbal extracts and contain no artificial additives, preservatives or coloring. Shelf life after opening is 6 months and must be refrigerated after opening.
Cautions and Contraindications
Do not use Turmeric in pregnant or nursing animals.
All information are provided by NHV Natural Pet Products, and is for educational purposes only.
Made in Canada